In this policy the following terms have the following meaning:
- An Agreement relating to a series of products and/or services, for which the offer and/or purchasing obligation is spread over a longer period;
- The natural person not acting in the exercise of his/her profession or business and who is entering into an Agreement with the Entrepreneur;
- Long-term data carrier:
- Any means that allow the Consumer or Entrepreneur to store information directed to him/her personally in a way to make future consultation and unaltered production of the stored information possible;
- Horse Lifestyle Network Account:
- The Account which provides the Consumer access to the online Horse Lifestyle services;
- Horse Lifestyle USA LLC located at Van Cleeffkade 15, 1431 BA, Aalsmeer, The Netherlands;
- An agreement which is concluded solely through Technology of distant communication, whereby the option to use Technology of distant communication in order to enter into an agreement is provided by the Entrepreneur.
Horse Lifestyle may collect the following information from or about you:
- The Entrepreneur will never share the Consumers data with third parties, unless; the Entrepreneur is obligated to do by law and/or regulation (or believes to be obligated) and/or it is necessary to protect in any way the rights of the Entrepreneurs, her employees, partners or any other third parties . This includes the exchange of personal data with other enterprises and organizations with the aim of preventing of – and protecting against – fraudulent activities.
- The Entrepreneur takes adequate measures to ensure the security of the Consumers data.
- The Entrepreneur will take appropriate security measures for payments via electronic means.
- The Entrepreneur archives the Subscription on a Long-term data carrier. The Consumer can consult the Subscription via his/her Horse Lifestyle Network Account.
- The Entrepreneur may use the Consumers data to send a newletter. The Consumer can unsubscribe for this service at all times.
- The transfer of electronic data is unfortunuatly not risk free. The Entrepreneur takes appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect the transmission of data upon closing an Agreement and applies strict procedures when receiving personal data from the Consumer. However, the Entrepreneur can not fully guarantee the security of the data transmissing. Transmitting data by the Consumer is completely at your own risk.
- The Entrepreneur shall treat all personal data from the Consumer confidentially.
- The Entrepreneur keeps record of (visiting) data when the Cosumer uses the delivered services. This data will be used inter alia to optimalize the services.
- The personal data of the Consumer will only be available to employees of the Entrepreneur and will only be used for the establishment and implementation of the Agreement.